What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Friday, June 09, 2006

Our latest song.

I spend most days talking to Dylan in a sing song voice, just using words, the more words the better! He gurgles back at me and occasionally has a conversation with one of his stuffed toys. Usually Ollie octopus currently is favourite, he has such handy legs to suck!

This morning I created our latest song...

Olie octopus he's my friend
Our fun together never ends
He's red and yellow
Green and blue
He says hello
How do you do

Daisy Donkey she's my friend
Our fun together never ends
She's got pink ears and
Gre-een feet
She says Oh Dylan
You sure are sweet

Daffid book octopus he's my friend
Our fun together never ends
He's got crinkly ears
and lots to see
He says I love you
1, 2, 3

Perhaps not Ivor novello level, but it makes Dylan smile.

No comments: