What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Im complicated.

But you already knew that didnt you? Went to see the neurologist today and the bottom line is that my migraines are "Complicated migraines" which mean that I suffer worse than the normal migraine plebbians out there - someone please find my cross whilst I chew off these nails.

Seriously though, he his hoping that the breast reduction will reduce the pressure put on the top of my neck and thereby reduce the severity of the migaines Im currently experiencing.

So - thats me back in the car - thank god! And just waiting for the results from the MRI/MIR (bugger me, whats that big scanner thing called?). Anyway for those results to say - "nope nufink serious - she's just complicated".

No comments: