What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Monday, December 10, 2007

Im playing catch up, so bear with me.

Its been a somewhat hectic couple of weeks, Mr Whirl's visit set me off on my mammoth tidy, unfortunately things didn't quite go as a I wanted. I had plans to tidy and clear out for Christmas but the urge was overcome by the get up and go, which got up and went. Ive found myself often just sitting on the sofa pondering life and not getting much done.

I feel really wishy washy, unable to deal with friends and family on a more than infrequent basis. Ive had some lovely mailes from friends but have been unable to communicate anything of importance.

Dylan however fills my days with smiles and I frequently thank the powers that be for giving him to me. He has been totally fantastic this last month, when is he not, his language skills have come on in leaps and bounds, he's not clear with a lot of his words, but his meaning comes across loud and clear.

Shaun and Jo came to stay the weekend, their pre Christmas Dinner.

PhotobucketDylan loves Shaun and Jo and though it took him a little while to settle with them after a few minutes he had Jo off upstairs showing her his bedroom.

We had a lovely night in with mum and dad at mine, chomping down on an lovely Indian provided by the local take-away.

The next day we relaxed at mums, yummy Sunday dinner and an afternoon snooze.

Photobucket

No comments: