What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Friday, September 21, 2007

Now Ive been told....

This last week or so, with holiday, DIY and Dylan I've been hiding from the world, I've not been out, not called friends and have fled to my bed many a night before the clock chimed 8o'clock. I'm not depressed, I've just been thinking, doing and yes I admit it ignoring people.

This week I've been in the house for a year, I keep walking around thinking "God I haven't done this, that or the other". Ive also decided to drop the classroom assistant course, its just not right for me right now, time and commitments just feel to much and make me think that I dont want to be spending this time doing a course, that it isnt really going to get me where I want to be. It's a big decision, but I think its the right one, I hope...

Today Annette turned up, unannounced all set to give me a dressing down. "Friends are there to talk to, to listen to you, to help out..." I felt awful because I knew I was doing it but I just felt that I needed the time out to get my head sorted.

Ive also had a dressing down from my friend Stephen, who has sent copious emails and texts.

So now I've been told - not that I'm bad, but that I have friends who care that I'm regressing into my shell. I feel good about that, I feel good about my friends and I feel good about life.

No comments: