What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Thursday, October 07, 2010

Thursday 7th October

Its been a good day. I had my bandages removed and the new dressings seem to have made a significant improvement. Still smelly, stringy and wet on my left side, but my elbow on my right arm is healing well and the cuts on my left arm are looking brilliant. Still looks a bit ‘Bride of Frankenstein’ but so good compared to a week ago. I can’t believe the difference two days can make.

Visited by David from Trinity Church and David Stocks. A prayer and some raspberries. Mum and dad brought Dylan, he played with bed again, such sweet hugs and kisses. He seems fine, people are dropping off toys and clothes in the bag load, sometimes mum doesn’t even know who they are off. Such kindness, such generosity!

Shaun phoned, it made me smile, Im tired tonight, but I cant sleep, more Orimorph please!

Friday 8th October

Morphine reduced to 20mg per twice a day. Im managing to stay off the Orimorph, trying to find out how much I can push it till I feel the need to call for for help.

No comments: