What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Been a while but

I've been breast feeding, changing nappies, walking in the sunshine and generally enjoying the world of baby!

Dylan has gone through a routine change, in as much as he wakes twice through the night now, rather than the once. I thought I had it cracked, but apparently he is liable to do this on a regular basis. K still spends most of the weekend sleeping, watching 'Friends' or listening to his music so I'm not feeling particuarly supported, this change in routine has left me feeling a bit sleep deprived and I have to admit it - a little bit hormonal and emotive.

I've no idea if this is "normal" cause I've stopped reading the books - they generally get me frustrated cause it "isn't happening the way they say it should"; I'm just going with the flow - or going with the flow as much as this uptight, anal mummy can!

I've taken a whole heap of pics, but this one has to be my fave for this week. My little boy is a real little star!

No comments: