What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Six week health check

Dylan and I went to the Drs this morning for our six week health check. Mine consisted of a chat with the family Dr - everything okay, what birth control do you want to go on (laughed at that one). And Dylans consisted of a full body check, eyes, mouth, head, hips, genitals - it was really reassuring to know that he has no obviousl health issues. He screamed through most of it, but my Dr seemed to find this amusing and healthy.

He got a 100% perfect - but I already knew that!

BCG jab was checked and cleared - apparently its all fairly normal for them to errupt - just wish I had been told previously - and may even happen again. Its just the bodies way of expelling the virus that has been injected into the body!

Dylan seems fine with it, now just wish he would stop pulling off the boob when we are feeding, its getting really annoying!

2 comments:

Hx said...

yeah and his bloggin skills are obviously inherited - I can't see what your excuse? :-)

Shannon said...

Ahhh Trish, your encouragement is fab and makes me smile.

H - I take the hint and I give you a blog!!!!

Keep kicking me up the bum, I need it!