What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Thursday, March 06, 2008

Im going back to work - Its official

Met up this morning with Mick, Chris (Big Bos) and Suzanne Hayward from HR. Kinda went the way I expected it, things Mick had previously said were changed, so I looked like a very paranoid wretch, and had totally misunderstood his comments - whats new there then!!!

But the basic outcome is that once I have had my meeting with Occupational Health I'm going back for 3 days a week, to be arranged with Manager at Howdon Community centre, and I will be working as an ICT facilitator.

Howdon is a good centre, so Im actually looking forward to it, the staff there are great and the punters who were coming in for the sessions I was doing there seemed really eager and very enthusiastic about ICT.

All good news then.

Just can't help wishing I could find that 68yr old millionaire with a heart defect, then I would have to go back.

No comments: