What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Drunken weekend.

Had a very drunken sleep deprived week and weekend with Bridget. I think the best part was actually allowing myself to get drunk and not sleep. Do the things I used to do with my girlfriends.

Chat, drink and talk crap.

Dylan suffered in no way at all. In fact the few times he woke and we brought him downstairs he entertained us quite nicely. If not for Dylan I probably wouldnt have gotten to bed at 6am on Saturday morning.....

We did a quick ticky tour round Newcastle - seeing the Baltic gallery and the Quayside (we got a ticket -BOO) and enjoyed an ice cream.

Saturday night we joined Annmarie and watched "Miss Potter" a lovely chic flic and a great way to spend the evening. Catching up with Bridget was lovely and I really enjoyed our time together. Im not sure who was leading whom astray but a good time was had by both of us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tsk. Pissheads.

:)

Milkynz said...

It was all you leading me astray, really. I wasnt the one that bought the food, really!