What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Saturday, August 18, 2007

Argh - I swore

I would be more prolific with my blogging. D-man shames me with his daily updates, luckily Helen (Bugger she just updated) is as lax as I am.

So current situation.
Its 22.48 I'm watching Becket ( with Richard Burton) studied it at school and want to see if I actually read it. It appears I didnt!

Drink wise I'm a bottle of champagne ahead - it was reduced down to 4.49 from 10.99 and figured it was a good buy. Have cracked open second but getting wobbly fingered.

Emotionally wise: Dealing with shit. Have had a horrid cold. Men would call it flu but have got through it with child..... argh I love that sentence. Says so much to those who know and means so little to those it should.

Dylan is getting his second too last lot of teeth, so hopping the teething milarky will stop. But learning that with babies, once you deal with one load another comes firmly on top.

Breast wise: I'm under construction. Spent the weekend before appointment drinking nothing but water - sorry turning off Becket and going for "Fall of eagles" cause its got big skirts - and eating celery.

I was actually still 4lbs above my target weight, but consultant wiggled my boobs into all sorts or strange positions, measured my collar bones to nipples and proclaimed me a "prime candidate". I was then taken upstairs for my bloods and photographs, which were not taken cause the geezers had left for the day and that was me in.

I've also been given the go ahead for sing and sign. I'm teaching on a Saturday morning, two hours a week, and I'm, to put it politely, crapping myself.

Ive dug the garden up, moved slabs and grunged. Dylan has entertained me with his exploration of worms, he doesn't like wood lice, and mud eating. Apparently I'm not supposed to let him do this, but he seems to enjoy it. Maybe this is a forewarning of times to come "but officer, he so loved to cuddle those cute kittens". For now though I just see it as an exploration of life, what he puts in his mouth and doesn't enjoy he spits out....

What greater lesson can we learn!

No comments: