What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Big boobs no more.

This last couple of months Ive been desperately trying to loose weight, cause my Dr promised me that if I could get down to a set weight I would be considered for a breast reduction. So tell me why when I loose a couple of pounds am I sabotaging my own efforts with Pizza and wine.

I really want this op, I want to feel normal, I want to be able to run, jump and cross my own arms just like any normal girl (hahahhaha). But really I want to not have guys staring at my breasts like they are some gift from Budah.

Tell me why!

Ive got a stone to loose. I need to loose weight by August 6th... can I do it...

BLAHHHAHAHHAAH!

1 comment:

Milkynz said...

Good luck no more pizza and wine for you