What's Eating Gilbert Grape!!!

  • The Happiness Project

Monday, April 14, 2008

Our last day playing

A big title for a monumental day. As of tomorrow I'm back into full time work, well 3 days a week full time work!

I've been feeling really low this week, Keefe has been off doing theatre stuff and Ive had Dylan pretty much 24/7, I love having him all to myself, but it is hard work and I'm forced on an daily basis to appreciate all the help and support I get from my mum and dad.

That's not why I've been feeling low though, I've just climbed into my own little cancerian hole and spent time pondering my life.

Anyway, Annette called me this morning and we made plans to head down onto the beach again. The weather was gorgeous when we spoke this morning at 7am, so with picnic stuff packed, factor 30 lathered on both of us we headed down to the beach - to find wind, rain and total greyness.

Luckily Ive learnt my lesson from our last beach encounter and had some cold weather gear for the wee man to wear.

Orla and Dylan still had fun.
Photobucket

Photobucket

And to commemorate the day there is a rare photo of Annette, Orla and Dylan all together
Photobucket

No comments: